Wednesday, September 17, 2008

NaNo *clapclap* WriMo *clapclap* NaNo *clapclap* Wri...

.

Chris Baty wrote me (well, every NaNoWriMo participant, really) last night to say that soon, they'll refresh the website and it will open for pre-business at the beginning of October. Forums and challenges and loot, oh my!

I'll be participating again this year, hopefully with as much success ("Winner!) as last time, and I encourage all of you to take the ride with me. More on that later. But for now, I just want to share some of the shiny things they sell to raise money that I want.

This year's t-shirt--verr cute:



Last year's t-shirt--my second year participating, first time actually winning:



And, finally, the thing I want most of all. I mean, all of their posters are darn cool, truly. But this is my very favorite favorite. WAAAAANT.


.

1 comment:

Amy Pratt said...

Wow, is it that time again already? Dang, that year went by fast. I still won't participate as I can't write for "jack shit", if you will. I don't think I've earned the title of writer/author if I put gibberish on page after page.